Sunday 15 April 2012

peeping in


 i was given the most beautiful gift the other day by Master... not one that cost anything in money terms, just time. What was it? ... He came and helped me to rinse my hair while i was having  a bath the other day. Why was this special to me? because it made me feel kind of humble in a way that He took time out of His day to assist me.
For months i have been suffering from alopecia, brought on by a massive dose of stress, and bath time had been quite an issue for me seeing more and more of my then long hair fall out. On Master's suggestion i had it cut and it has become easier to manage, plus while it was still shredding there didnt seem to be so much floating about.
i know that i balance my Master as much as He balances me and i am greatful that He is there so much for me , neither of U/us planned on being ill but we have had a year of it , hopefully though, that is becoming in the past and things will start to look brighter again.
hugs to all
saffy


the light of a candle is never lessened by lighting another .

No comments:

Post a Comment