Sunday 29 April 2012

Although i thought that i knew Master rarely checks in at my blog page, (favouring i think, verbal communication,  between myself and Him) i am conscious that on the odd occasion He does check my posts... i never know when this is going to be or whether He will approve of them, so each one that is typed out has to be thought out and has to be as if He was reading it. 
(most of the posts , i think would pass approval , and as of yet i have not had to remove any, and i think that i would like to keep it this way. )
Yesterday turned out to be a good day for the pain slut that hides inside me.... Master decided that He would give me a little teasing taster of a session in the kitchen......this included (among other things) spanking with the wooden spoon....a hard hand spanking to my backside for not answering quick enough, burns with hot water and via a teaspoon to the breasts/nipples and of course plenty of slaps for them. Boy do i feel better... yes the lethargy is still there but i feel like His girl again.  ( funny how when He doesn't touch me because i am ill that i worry subconsciously that i am not slave enough for Him anymore.)
Today has brought rain , rain and more rain, but i feel calm and loved..i hope everyone else's weekend is going so well
saffy


the light of a candle is never lessened by lighting another .

No comments:

Post a Comment