Thursday 1 September 2011

my heart and plate balancing






 Today i have felt like a plate spinner trying to keep all the different aspects of my life spinning and well balanced...not always successfully, but i am managing. The young ones have an agenda i think that they like to keep wobbling the metaphoric poles and trying to knock my balance completely... add that with life's other surprises that it throws at you and well... you have a stressed bunny (me) that doesn't run for a peaceful house. i have gradually come to the conclusion after living with three males (my Master and sons) that females definitely do think differently to males.
However i digress... the last day and a bit have flown past and before i have realised it we are nearly at the beginning of a new month, (thankfully with only 6 points....) It has been difficult for me not to earn the ten this month, and i have had to work harder it would seem on biting my tongue and not being a pain to Master or allowing my brain to wander and  earn points really quick. (the way it does if i do not hold it in check) . Ten points was certainly a better challenge for me considering that i used to get eleven or twelve i think that i have done quite well . ( but i hope that i am not given a lesser amount again for some time. )
Master and i managed to go out on bank holiday Monday (without the kids) and we had a Thornton's ice cream, (brazil nut crunch) in the sleepy seaside town that we visited. He also brought me a handsome filing cabinet which i have just finished filing all my paperwork and have given the boys the old ones that my stuff had out grown.
It was nice to be with Master and just have Him to myself for a change. However by the end of the day i could feel the injury's from my foot and knee flaring up and hurting and i was glad to be home. Master brought me the new add on for my Sims game , (i love playing this but i have to be disciplined that it doesn't take over my life and leave me with no time to create O/our home and achieve all the little bits that i desire to do as well. Computer games are addictive to me and i have to try hard not to run over on time spent on them...(not that Master has ever set any rules , only that i have to be off the game i play in the evenings by ten pm, so my brain has a chance to settle down before sleep.




The last few days my necklace has been held a little more in my hand than normal. Such a small thing that silver heart on a silver chain, but it means the world to me, being symbolic of my collar that i am allowed to wear when there are no young adults or 'nillas about. It focuses me on my submission and gives me strength on all the low spots that have been about when the boys have wound me up. i am so proud that i am allowed the honor of wearing this and that i am Master's girl.  It reminds me of a deep part of my life that i need , want and grow from....and one that gives me strength to carry on in the 'nilla world when things go haywire all about me..Of course none of it is really necessary because my submission lives deep within my heart itself, but it is nice to have something to hold onto and be reassured .
hugs to all
saffy



the light of a candle is never lessened by lighting another .

No comments:

Post a Comment