Saturday 17 September 2011

four years.... and still counting


Today saw Master and my four year anniversary of being 24/7. (not bad for a girl who started talking to her Master , because of the lovely poem that He had on His web page.
i must admit i am not always the most perfect of slaves. i don't automatically get everything right, and obey instantly, and my mouth has got me wrong on more than one occasion when it forgets to connect to my brain, and instead tells me i am the boss. Which makes ( in my opinion ) my submission to Him more special and deep. It is hard to bow down at times.... and yet He (for the most) makes it easy....
There are in O/our lifestyle very few rules, He asks for honesty, He gets it, (though sometimes it gets me in deep dooo dooo ) i do know that i love Him with every fibre of my body and every ounce of my spirit that makes me whole. 
i am ashamed to admit that the last few weeks has seen me very tearful and a bit edgy , and i was worried that i was turning into slavzilla , However earlier on today i think i found part of the reason why. When i went into hospital , i of course took my evening primrose capsules with me . ( these have been very good for smoothing out my hormones) i have not thought anything about these silly tablets , until i saw them today sitting on the shelf in O/our room and realised that i had not been taking them since i came back because they are not with my normal meds.  ( i have started to take them again now ....... and hope that hey will soon kick in again. )
After a stormy start... weather wise and mood wise for me , Master and i had a wonderful day visiting some favourite places and ending up having a lovely meal together at O/our local Indian restaurant .
Many thanks Master for making this a lovely day , and treating me like a princess... i am the luckiest girl alive.
Hugs
saffy




the light of a candle is never lessened by lighting another .

No comments:

Post a Comment