Thursday 29 September 2011

indifferent

indifferent

Well for a long time i have not had a word from Master to prod my brain into action, however today when i asked for one i got given this one. (yuck!!!) i had to go to look it up in my little dictionary and after reading the results of what it meant , i don't think that it could apply to me . 

 Without interest or concern..... well i am the nosiest person that i know so that certainly didn't apply, and i certainly worry and nurture most, if not all things that i gather. i have an opinion on most things , (even if it is shown not to be quite correct sometimes) 

Neither good nor bad in quality or character.... lol.....well ummm I'm either good or bad, never sort of bobbing in the middle as i guess you could realise by my chalk board, and my long quest to become the perfect (coughs) girl.

Reading on i discovered it can also mean unimportant, immaterial,not essential, of only a moderate amount , neutral in an electric , chemical or magnetic way, not specialized as in cells or tissues in a biological way.....

Looking at it i would say that to be indifferent has no place in the  Master slave relationship that i live in.  If i was indifferent or behaving in an indifferent manner to Master i would be wrong because as my head of household He is my top priority. He is important, essential, and as i am in a 24/7 relationship i guess it could not even be applied there. (as we are certainly not part time)

If He was indifferent to me it would destroy me. i have a need to be the number one girl in His life, i flourish in His love and care that He gives me , and i hate it when He is ill , because that is the closest to the word that i can think of applying in O/our relationship. These times  He switches off and just focuses on getting Himself better. ( this is not meant as a criticism, as i can understand why He does this) i know deep inside that He cares at these times when it has happened , but it unnerves me . 

Time has shown U/us  that i need direction and maintenance without these , without the correction , without the guide lines i soon become lost.  

Thank you Master for  the word ...

saffy 


 








the light of a candle is never lessened by lighting another .

2 comments:

  1. I think indifference can, at times, be much more hurtful than any other attitude. At least anger or upset imply caring one way or the other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i quite agree..... it is like a frozen emotion , and i hope i never show it to anyone.
    thankyou for your comment.
    hugs
    saffy

    ReplyDelete