Monday 18 November 2013


  Master has had a cold shower November month for me... ( its not as bad as it sounds......the water is not freezing cold  and i don't feel cold when i get out of the shower any more. ) But still the bathroom does not get like a Turkish steam room when i am in there and my time spent under the water has gone down.
To start off with i was really cheesed off with Him when He said it and i thought that it was a joke.... but no He was not jesting , and this was a rule for November . Gradually though instead of thinking yuck, and muttering things under my breath as i wash , i find myself focusing on Him, and the task i have to do for the day. Where i could drift in hot steam before, i now like the feel of the towel as it dries my skin,  and am seriously thinking if i can ask/beg to keep this type of shower in future .
On a bad note though i find that i am missing my ten O'clock bedtime and long to be able to crawl there at the weekends even as my sleep patterns are all out of sink. i hope this is put back to normal soon.
have a good Monday all
saffy




the light of a candle is never lessened by lighting another .

No comments:

Post a Comment