Saturday 5 November 2011


 Today i found an email sent to me.. and i am left more confused than ever. i see things from my side of the picture that i am looking at , others see it from theirs. i know i need answers , need to sort my mind out , but for now i don't seem able to.
i hate not having routines in my life , not having a sense of worth when i achieve something and so i decided maybe i aught to do things for myself a little ( not for others) . i can start by looking after me and my son, and our lovely dog . Watch out world i am about to bounce back up fighting again. i am a human jack in a box........i have done nothing wrong , and so i can hold my head high.
hugs and light to all
saffy





the light of a candle is never lessened by lighting another .

No comments:

Post a Comment