Friday 25 November 2011

A beautiful time away


The past week has passed in a blur of travel, talking and spending time with a Man (my Master) that i love , totally and unconditionally with my mind, heart, body and soul.
i have achieved travelling on a train all the way to the capital on my own... not bad for a person who has balance issues and is more secure safe in the comfort of her own home. i have learnt that by belonging to my Master, i am collared to Him far deeper than any bauble or collar that i may have about my neck... for He owns me totally and whole..and that W/we both make each other complete. i have learnt that people about us will almost always try to take away the happiness that they see others sharing .
He has taken me to markets full of crowds of people , where we ate shared oysters and other delicious things... i have seen more culture of our capital than i ever thought possible.. (i now long to go back and spend more time there with Him(despite the crowds and being away from home) so i can take pictures and capture all these memories. i have visited china town and tried chicken feet and a few Chinese dumplings.. seen bins turned into works of art ... and so many things that it would take a year to write them all down.
i have met one of the most kind and caring lady's in the UK... (His sister) who hugged me and made me laugh and gave me unconditional love  when i was down. She has the most beautiful smile and twinkly eyes... and she reminds me a little of a female version of my Master. 
i have seen the largest leaves in the UK.... and many many parks... No one can now say that our capital does not have any green in it. i have also seen tall buildings covered in artificial lights and listened to constant sirens going as the police ...ambulance etc get o their destination. 
i have laid in my bed at night , and watched the aircraft fly over head , with their bright flashing lights  glowing like some space ship........ and listened in content to my One sleeping ... thankful of the chance just to be close and near to Him. 
How ever the most important thing that i have done .. is be with my One .. and learnt the value of myself ... to Him and myself ... and His value to me.. i can not explain it better than this....i am proud to be His girl... to be allowed to serve Him, To be able to start dancing again and living O/our life to the full. i can not wait until the weekend , when i will once again be able to be 24/7 by His side .i am grateful that the last patch of fog has gone and i am safe back where i belong ............soon to be complete serving by His side
Thank you Master for loving me enough to give me another chance 
saffy
xx


the light of a candle is never lessened by lighting another .

No comments:

Post a Comment