Tuesday 16 August 2011

my comfort zone






This afternoon i have revelled in the luxury of a reminder from my Master that i am His girl......W/we were laying on the bed having a cuddle after Master had playfully swatted my backside with a  rattan carpet beater  a couple of times.......... ( still He searches for a quiet tool to swipe my bum with for maintenance swats throughout the day....) As i lay there i happened to say to Master that His swats hadn't hurt .....(yeah i know , wave the red flag at a bull time ) He replied by grabbing the inside of my thigh and pinching it hard...........so hard i now have bruises of His finger marks on my leg. Not that i am complaining now for these have given me a lovely feeling to concentrate on when my mind starts to wander to not so positives.
Never before have i felt so loved and cherished as i do with this Man ... He is not afraid to give me what my body craves for and as he enjoys giving it to me  there is a complete and perfect balance. Is it wrong to enjoy this pain...? No i don't think so , for it is controlled ad it keeps me focused on good and positive things. i don't have the need to try and control anymore and i feel relaxed and happy , despite all that is going on about me .
hugs to all
saffy



the light of a candle is never lessened by lighting another .

No comments:

Post a Comment