Wednesday 8 June 2011

poking that stick

 The last few days my mind has been full of thoughts of a certain "stick " that Master and i purchased when we were out and about at a car boot sale. It's not the prettiest of sticks, it has lumps and bumps all the way down it , and does not feel smooth the touch, and yet Master likes the feel of it in His hand. He says that it has a nice angle to it ....It is fair  to say that both of O/our life's have been not so brilliant  health wise since this purchase and it has not had the chance to be introduced to my bottom , ( or for that matter any where else on me) apart from a few quick taps......... Yet , i have began to have fantasies about it caressing me and bringing my bratty side back into order.
i actually want to feel how hard it can bite , yup., that's right me the girl who hates canes ....wants to feel this ugly stick on my person. i have desires in my twisted mind of taking it out in the car and giving it an introduction to my skin in a quiet lay by or woods , i wonder how many i can take until i use a safe word... and i silently wonder if Master is doing this to me on purpose so i really crave to see what this uneven twisted bit of wood feels like .
The weather here has been scorching hot , and we desperately need a good downpour of rain for a few days , but O/our flower beds look beautiful thanks to a team effort of Master, my son and i all keeping on top of the watering and planting . This year we even have pea plants, tomatoes , runner beans and strawberries . Sadly i was to late with my prep of the soil to get new potatoes.  The bee hives have had so many supers put on them dad has had bumper crops of honey , however because of the dry weather we are having will probably not yeild so much produce next time
hugs to all
saffy.












the light of a candle is never lessened by lighting another .

No comments:

Post a Comment